We have inherited the will and tradition of Kyokushin Karate, which has become a spiritual and cultural heritage of the world.
- Awareness, safety strategies, assertiveness skills, and physical self-defence techniques
- Awareness of specific vulnerabilities and issues of women and girls
- Classes taught and designed for all with practical experiences, strength, and capabilities in mind
- A focus on sexual assault, domestic violence, and child abuse prevention
- Designed considering socio-cultural environment and situations
We train families and individuals to reach their most significant physical capability, mental toughness, and inner confidence without expensive membership contracts or programs. Our school offers a one-of-a-kind atmosphere, training with internationally certified teachers, and affiliation with one of the most prestigious Kyokushin organizations internationally.
|Gulshan Dojo||Dhanmondi Dojo|
| Sun/Tue/Thu: 7:30PM - 9:00PM |
Sat: 5:00PM - 6:30PM
| Mon: 7:30PM - 9:00PM |
Fri/Sat: 9:30AM - 11:00AM